i had a case of the mondays today. i got up at a reasonable hour and tried to be productive but all i wanted to do was crawl back into bed which is exactly what i did! 😀
i finally got up again around noon and fixed myself a yummy scramble. this beauty had one egg, one egg white, a handful of spinach, diced tomato, and a big sprinkling of cheese.
since it’s monday….here’s my dinner plan for the week:
- mon: tofu and veggie stir fry, brown rice
- tue: grilled chicken salad
- wed: golumpki (in slow cooker), potato pancakes
- thu: enchiladas (need to find healthy recipe)
- fri: dinner out! i’m thinking sushi ❤
- sat: chicken cordon bleu, veggies
- sun: leftovers!
i’m not going to be so ambitious and plan out lunches like last week since i didn’t follow it anyway. i plan on grocery shopping at stop & shop tomorrow and maybe grabbing some quick fix lunch stuff at trader joe’s. my goal this week is to keep grocery costs under $50 for the two of us.
i’m snacking on a granny smith apple now, and finally ready to get some work done. see ya later gators!